We are lucky to have four distinct seasons in Canada, even though three of them start off with chilly mornings and evenings, and one of them makes us shiver all day long. On those colder days, is there anything more luxurious than your feet on warm, lush carpet? Even during the summer months the feel of carpet on your feet is soft, cozy and relaxing. Sink your toes into warm, lush carpet we offer at our carpet store in Edmonton. We carry a variety of pile options so contact us today for your Edmonton & Calgary carpet needs!
Why Choose Carpet?
In addition to being a soft floor covering, carpets are:
- Very easy to maintain
- Ideal for adding warmth to a room
- Are cost effective
- A great option for basements
- Have some sound barrier properties
People with allergies are often concerned about carpets, but did you know carpet holds dust in until it’s vacuumed? This makes them ideal for people worried about dust and other allergens in the air.
All carpets can be classified into a few basic styles.
- Cut pile is the most common choice for residential rooms as it is soft, dense and has a slight tuff. The density and height of cut pile differs among carpets, giving you plenty of options for this durable style.
- Loop pile is a very textured carpet. Unlike cut pile, each strand is a loop that is tucked and anchored at both ends. Dense and often made of stronger materials, such as nylon fibre, loop pile is a great choice for high traffic or commercial applications.
- Cut and loop pile combine both styles to create aesthetically pleasing patterns. The patters are great at hiding foot traffic and can add an extra layer of style and art to any room.
Carpet maintenance is very easy.
- Vacuum high traffic areas daily
- Spot clean spills and grime as soon as they happen so stains do not set in
- Book a professional deep clean every 12 – 18 months
- Use mats at outdoor entry points to stop dirt and mud in its tracks
Choose Ashley Fine Floors for all Your Carpet Needs
Everyone that walks through our doors is part of the Ashley Fine Floors family. Our relaxed and caring atmosphere gives you a stress-free way to find the carpet you need, and our trained professionals will guide you in making the best choice for your budget and lifestyle. Feel free to bring in samples, such as fabric swatches, drapery, paint chips or cabinetry if you want us to match or complement a particular colour or style. We have more than two decades of experience in flooring and look forward to helping you find the carpet you love.