If you want the look but not the maintenance of hardwood, or you are looking for a great floor option that you can install yourself, you need laminate flooring. When it was first introduced in the 70s, laminate flooring was easy to distinguish from real hardwood. Not so anymore! Today’s technology gives the design layer (the layer directly under the top wear layer) a very high-resolution image of wood, stone and other popular floor finishes. Some laminates even have texture to give your floor that extra authenticity. Our laminate flooring in Calgary gives you a beautiful, natural looking floor without the cost of hardwood. If you’re looking for laminate flooring in Edmonton, contact us today!
Why Choose Laminate Flooring in Calgary & Edmonton?
Laminate is a great way to save on flooring costs but still get a beautiful, natural looking floor. Additionally, laminate:
- Is easy to install thanks to click installation
- Is very resistant and does not chip, dent or warp easily
- Can be used in moist or humid areas that would normally affect hardwood
- Is resistant to stains
- Is a great option for high traffic areas and busy families with pets
Laminate comes in a very wide variety of faux wood and stone. You can get laminate flooring in both tiles and planks.
Laminate flooring is very easy to maintain. The durable wear layer makes wiping up spills quick and simple.
- You can use a dust mop or vacuum with a soft brush/wood floor attachment
- Damp mop as necessary
- Avoid soap based detergents as this can affect the finish of your floor
Choose Ashley Fine Floors for all Your Laminate Needs
We are committed to providing you with the floors that match your budget and lifestyle. If you want that hardwood or stone tile look but the prices are just above your range, consider laminate. We are happy to show the wide range of laminate flooring that we offer.