Luxury Vinyl Tile (LVT) is an increasingly popular option due to its wide variety of finishes. As a synthetic product, luxury vinyl tile can convincingly mimic stone, ceramic and wood planks, Soft, flexible, and easy to install, Ashely Fine Floors is a proud carrier of many LVT products.
Why Choose Luxury Vinyl Tile Flooring?
Soft, flexible and the easiest floor finish for the do-it-yourself enthusiast, luxury vinyl tiles have many advantages.
- A very affordable way to get a floor that looks like stone, ceramic or hardwood
- Peel and stick backing make installation a breeze
- The perfect option for floors that are prone to movement and moisture
- Provides a natural sound barrier
- Soft on the feet and easy on the joints
- Acrylic grout that resists cracking
- Low sheen hides dirt and grime
- Newer vinyl tile has a fibreglass backing that can adhere to existing surfaces
- Low maintenance
Luxury Vinyl Tile Styles
Luxury vinyl tile comes in a very wide variety of colours and patterns. Whether you want the look of stone in your kitchen or black and white checkerboard in the den, a patterned floor, or an artistic scene, there is a vinyl tile that will enhance your living space.
Luxury Vinyl Tile Maintenance
Vinyl tiles perform best indoors and away from wet areas such as bathtubs and showers.
- Do not wax vinyl tile
- Avoid soap-based detergents as this may affect the finish
- Never use an abrasive cleaner as this may scratch or tear the tile
- Vacuum with a soft bristle/floor attachment as required
- Sweep and wet mop as required