Tiles provide a vast of array of style options for your entire home, not just your floors! Our tiles can be used for backsplashes, complimenting a fireplace or shower installation, or even to create a memorable piece of art. From floors to bathrooms, tiling can be the perfect way to showcase your space.
Why Choose Our Tile Stores in Edmonton?
Like hardwood, tile is a sought-after item for homebuyers. It is easy to clean and if a tile breaks, it can be removed and replaced. Tile has these advantages too:
- Performs very well over radiant heating
- Extremely durable
- Very low maintenance
- Wonderful flooring option for homeowners with pets
- Always in style
Tiles come in every colour and size in these main categories:
- Ceramic – made of clay and minerals, mixed with water and baked by firing, ceramic tiles can be glazed or unglazed
- Porcelain – made of a ceramic tile base with the addition of feldspar, porcelain tiles can also be glazed or unglazed
- Stone – quarried granite, marble, limestone, travertine or slate is quarried and cut to size
- Glass – ideal for backsplashes and for adding flair to spaces
- Metal – ideal for backsplashes and for adding flair to spaces
It is very easy to clean and maintain tile. If you keep your tiles in good condition, they will last you a lifetime.
- Glazed tiles are easier to clean than unglazed tiles
- Quickly clean any spills on unglazed or porcelain tiles to reduce the risk of staining
- Do not use abrasive cleaners, especially on glass and metal tile
- Seal grout between tiles to enhance its looks and longevity
- Clean your grout with a manufacturer-approved product
- All grout stains and discolours over time, but it can be stained back to its original colour
- Marble tiles can be polished and buffed to restore its original surface quality and shine
Choose Ashley Fine Floors for all Your Tile Needs
With all the options we offer for tile applications, you need an experienced guide to ensure you get the style that works best for you. Rely on our 25+ years of experience to help you make a solid choice. Feel free to contact us for any of your Tile flooring questions for your next project.