Tiles provide a vast of array of style options for your entire home, not just your floors! Our tiles can be used for backsplashes, complimenting a fireplace or shower installation, or even to create a memorable piece of art. From floors to bathrooms, tiling can be the perfect way to showcase your space.
Why Choose Our Tile Stores in Edmonton?
Like hardwood, tile is a sought-after item for homebuyers. It is easy to clean and if a tile breaks, it can be removed and replaced. Tile has these advantages too:
- Performs very well over radiant heating
- Extremely durable
- Very low maintenance
- Wonderful flooring option for homeowners with pets
- Always in style
Tiles come in every colour and size in these main categories:
- Ceramic – made of clay and minerals, mixed with water and baked by firing, ceramic tiles can be glazed or unglazed
- Porcelain – made of a ceramic tile base with the addition of feldspar, porcelain tiles can also be glazed or unglazed
- Stone – quarried granite, marble, limestone, travertine or slate is quarried and cut to size
- Glass – ideal for backsplashes and for adding flair to spaces
- Metal – ideal for backsplashes and for adding flair to spaces
It is very easy to clean and maintain tile. If you keep your tiles in good condition, they will last you a lifetime.
- Glazed tiles are easier to clean than unglazed tiles
- Quickly clean any spills on unglazed or porcelain tiles to reduce the risk of staining
- Do not use abrasive cleaners, especially on glass and metal tile
- Seal grout between tiles to enhance its looks and longevity
- Clean your grout with a manufacturer-approved product
- All grout stains and discolours over time, but it can be stained back to its original colour
- Marble tiles can be polished and buffed to restore its original surface quality and shine