Colourful and full of detail, linoleum is made from a variety of materials such as solid linseed oil, pine rosin, and calcium. While traditional linoleum is a product of choice for commercial outfits, sheet vinyl works well for residential applications. At Ashley Fine Floors, we carry both.
Why Choose Linoleum Flooring?
Linoleum is very flexible, so much so that it is often sold in sheets or rolls. This flexibility makes it ideal for locations were flooring is prone to moving, warping or cracking.
- Linoleum is extremely durable – properly maintained linoleum can last for decades
- Linoleum is low maintenance
- Linoleum is very easy to install
- As a soft floor covering, it’s easy on the feet and joints while providing a bit of a sound barrier as well
- Linoleum comes in a variety of colours and patterns and can be cut to provide even more artistic floor displays
- Linoleum is biodegradable and does not seep VOCs.
- Great for busy families with pets and high traffic commercial areas
Available as sheets or tiles, linoleum comes in every colour and pattern you can imagine. If you want a floor that stands out, this is the option for you.
- Wet mop with a mild detergent as needed
- Sweep as necessary
- Place pads under chairs and furniture to help reduce denting and cutting
- Polish with a manufacture-approved product
the next level.